Included in your holiday:
We really want you to enjoy your stay at Le Manoir, so we’ve included a lot of little extras in the house to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. If it’s not included why not have a look at our bespoke packages to see what extras we could offer you.
In the House:
- Up to 17 people go through a lot of food so we’ve provided you with 2 fridges in the kitchen to make sure you have enough space to keep all that extra food and drink cold
- Private enclosed courtyard – leading off the kitchen with seating for up to 17 people with a parasol and BBQ. Also perfect for evening drinks or curling up with a book in the shade
- Garden – 2000 m2 enclosed garden with a trampoline and hammock as well as a shallow brook running through the bottom of the garden carrying all kinds of fish, giving opportunities for a line and hook or a bucket for the younger amongst us.
- A further large room in the basement that can be used for staff accommodation or secure storage for bikes or sailing equipment. (please enquire with the owners and and it can configured accordingly).
- 10 x 4 meter swimming pool with a surrounding terrace and security fence
- Games room – with games for all ages, including table football, ping pong and full sized pool table
- Ipod docking station and English satellite TV in the kitchen
- Wii Consol with TV in the living room
- WiFi available throughout the house
- Televisions with French TV and some English channels in bedrooms 1
In the village:
- Ample Parking.
- Competition boules / petanque ‘Drome’.
- A Park with slides and swings for younger children an easy pram push away.
- Two full size tennis courts 200 yards away.
- All weather multi sports pitch within easy walking distance of the front gates of the main house (Five a Side Football, basketball & circular running track around it etc…).
- Lots of shops as our village is the hub for the local community.
- There is a rugby stadium 500 yards away (in the season of course) – This is rugby country and Canet were top of division 3 for 2013 – The stadium also doubles as a space for other sporting activities.
Our Suggestions for you:
We understand the holidays are precious so we will go that extra mile to make sure you have the time of your life. Below is just a taster of some of the bespoke packages we can organise for you while you are staying at Le Manoir. If you are interested please contact us in advance for further information and prices. If you don’t find something on this list that you need help with, please don’t hesitate calling us and we will see what we can do to help.
- We have a well stocked honesty wine cellar, with a choice of wines available
- It’s now possible to pre-order food and supplies online prior to arrival for collection on the day from Carrefour / Intermarche in Lezignan Corbieres, or by liaison with our House Keeper when an amount of Catering has been discussed and booked in advance.
- A personal chef to cater for a special dinner party and/or your whole holiday. Let us know what you are looking for you and we can send you further information.
- Wine tasting and tapas evening at your accommodation
- Winery tours to the local Domaines, with Taste du Languedoc, see below for more information.
- Baby sitting 4yrs and up or even someone who can keep your elderly relatives company if you want a night out.
- We have 4 bourgeois bikes for hire on site – from a day out or to your entire stay, please see further info below.
- Wellness days or week, pamper yourself during your stay.
- Bring out your creative spirit – painting or drawing days or even a whole week for your group.
- Bespoke foodie days such a market tour or cooking lessons.
Bourgeois Bike Hire
We have a small fleet of retro bikes available for hire on-site, perfect for meandering around the local lanes and vineyards. All bikes come with a helmet and front basket as standard.
ONLY 70 EUROS PER WEEK PER BIKE
The rental charge is payable in cash in advance.
For longer rental periods please contact us for further price information.
(Personal Holiday Insurance Required / A Rental Agreement & Owners Liability Disclaimer will also need to be approved & signed).
Languedoc wine and food tours
We can recommend ‘Taste du Languedoc’ for a range of food and wine tours in the local area. All tours are conducted in English. Click on the link for more details. Wine Tours – Taste of Languedoc
At Le Manoir we can cater for small weddings of up to 50 people. For more information and our full brochure please click on the link. Le Manoir wedding brochure