Included in your holiday:
We really want you to enjoy your stay at Le Manoir, so we’ve included a lot of little extras in the house to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. If it’s not included why not have a look at our bespoke packages to see what extras we could offer you.
In the House:
- Up to 17 people go through a lot of food so we’ve provided you with 2 fridges in the kitchen to make sure you have enough space to keep all that extra food and drink cold
- Private enclosed courtyard – leading off the kitchen with seating for up to 17 people with a parasol and BBQ. Also perfect for evening drinks or curling up with a book in the shade
- Garden – 2000 m2 enclosed garden with a trampoline and hammock as well as a shallow brook running through the bottom of the garden carrying all kinds of fish, giving opportunities for a line and hook or a bucket for the younger amongst us.
- A further large room in the basement that can be used for staff accommodation or secure storage for bikes or sailing equipment. (please enquire with the owners and it can be configured accordingly).
- 10 x 4-meter swimming pool with a surrounding terrace and security fence
- Games room – with games for all ages, including table football, ping pong, and a full-sized pool table
- iPod docking station and English satellite TV in the kitchen
- Fiber WiFi is available throughout the house
- Televisions with French TV and some English channels in bedrooms 1
In the village:
- Ample Parking.
- Competition boules / petanque ‘Drome’.
- A Park with slides and swings for younger children an easy pram push away.
- Two full-size tennis courts 200 yards away.
- All weather multi sports pitch within easy walking distance of the front gates of the main house (Five a Side Football, basketball & circular running track around it etc…).
- Lots of shops as our village is the hub for the local community.
- There is a rugby stadium 500 yards away (in the season of course) – This is rugby country and Canet was top of division 3 for 2013 – The stadium also doubles as a space for other sporting activities.
Our Suggestions for you:
We understand the holidays are precious so we will go that extra mile to make sure you have the time of your life. Below is just a taster of some of the bespoke packages we can organise for you while you are staying at Le Manoir. If you are interested please contact us in advance for further information and prices. If you don’t find something on this list that you need help with, please don’t hesitate to call us and we will see what we can do to help.
- We have a well-stocked honesty wine cellar, with a choice of wines available
- It’s now possible to pre-order food and supplies online prior to arrival for collection on the day from Carrefour / Intermarche in Lezignan Corbieres, or by liaison with our House Keeper when an amount of Catering has been discussed and booked in advance.
- A personal chef to cater for a special dinner party and/or your whole holiday. Let us know what you are looking for you and we can send you further information.
- Wine tasting and tapas evening at your accommodation
- Winery tours to the local Domaines, with Taste du Languedoc, see below for more information.
- Babysitting: We can recommend a local professional child carer (subject to availability and for children 7 years and above) – get in touch for more details.
- Bike hire: We can recommend bike hire companies in the area for road bikes, e-bikes, or mountain bikes – Just ask us for more information.
- Wellness days or week, pamper yourself during your stay.
- Bring out your creative spirit – painting or drawing days or even a whole week for your group.
- Bespoke foodie days such as a market tour or cooking lessons.
Languedoc wine and food tours
We can recommend ‘Taste du Languedoc’ for a range of food and wine tours in the local area. All tours are conducted in English. Click on the link for more details. Wine Tours – Taste of Languedoc
We are installing a cinema room this winter (2022) to enhance your viewing experience of movies and sporting events with your friends and family.